- COORDINATED TREATMENT - Vet's Best Dog Ear Relief Wash & Dry Cleaner Kit cleans and soothes raw, itchy, and smelly dog ears, and keeps dog's ears fresh and dry between baths.
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE - Ear Relief Wash provides fast, effective relief from red, raw, greasy, itchy, and irritated ears.
- LASTING RESULTS - Ear Relief Dry helps to extend the time between ear cleanings.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Both formulas contain natural ingredients in gentle and soothing combinations, including chamomile, clove oil, tea tree oil, and aloe vera.
- ALCHOL FREE - Both formulas are alcohol-free and non-stinging - Dry dog ear relief liquid solution turns into a soft powder when dry
Vet's Best Dog Ear Relief Wash + Dry Combo Kit (two 118ml bottles) offers a two-step solution to help clean and soothe raw, irritated, itchy and smelly dog ears and keeps your dog's ears fresh and dry between baths. Vet's Best Dog Ear Wash uses carefully formulated, Natural Ingredients (witch hazel, chamomile, Aloe Vera, tea tree oil and clove oil) to control odour, itching and discomfort. Vet's Best Dry Dog ear relief liquid solution turns into a soft powder when dry and uses unique, carefully formulated, Natural Ingredients (aloe Vera, Echinacea, chamomile, tea tree oil, calendula and clove oil) to control odour, itching and discomfort in between your dog's baths. Both formulas are alcohol-free and non-stinging. Ear Relief Wash Directions for Use - Shake well and apply to openings of ear canals, massage base of ears to distribute solution into ear canals. Then remove excess liquid and wax with a soft tissue or cotton ball. Repeat regularly as needed to maintain clean, odour-free ears. Avoid contact with eyes. Ear Relief Dry Directions for Use - After cleaning ears with Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash, shake well and apply to openings of ear canals. Massage base of ears to distribute solution into ear canals, the solution will dry to a soft powder. Repeat regularly as needed to maintain clean, odour-free ears. Use ear wash and dry before and after bathing or swimming. Not recommended for use on cats or nursing/pregnant dogs.