- Vet's Best Hot Spot Foam provides immediate relief and quickly soothes itchy, dry and irritated dog skin
- A Natural way to provide fast itch relief from your dog's itching and scratching
- Hot Spot Foam is a quiet, no-mess application and uses a unique blend of Natural Ingredients: tea tree oil, aloe Vera and chamomile
- Alcohol-free and no-sting formula
- Easy to apply, use up to 4 times a day
Dogs have more delicate skin than we do, which means repeated visits to the vet. But dry, flaky, itchy, raw skin conditions often go more than skin deep.
Are you noticing spots on the skin that seem to be moist, red, hot or itchy? How about places where your pet is experiencing hair loss? Dry, itchy patches often lead to the development of a 'hot spot' on your pet and can become inflamed and infected which can be very upsetting to your pet. The sooner you can treat a hot spot the better since most dogs tend to continuously scratch or lick which further irritates the spot. Most hot spots can be found on the head, the side of the chest and over the hip.
Vet’s Best Hot Spot Spray is made with natural ingredients. It's the ouch-less answer to skin miseries. This alcohol-free, no-sting spray quickly calms and relieves painful hot spots, soothing itchy, raw, irritated skin all without affecting topical flea control products.
For best results, use with Hot Spot Foam and Shampoo.