- Provides aid and comfort to an injured pet.
- Contains 24 medical items.
For pets on the move, the Rosewood Pet First Aid Kit provides aid & comfort to an injured pet. Ideal for the home or to keep in the car.
Rosewood Pet First Aid Kit consists of:
- Saline Pods 20ml (x2): These are snap top, and the contents can be used safely to wash dirt and debris from eyes or other parts.
- Medium Dressings (x2): To cover an injury. These have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the Microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- Foil Blanket (x1): Use this to wrap your pet in on the journey to vets. It will provide warmth.
- Gauze Swabs (x5): Use these for cleaning up fluid, or for wiping after application of a saline solution.
- Microporous Tape (x1): Holds dressings or bandages in place, tears easy.
- Conforming Bandage (x1): If a sprain is suspected, use this to wrap around the limb and fasten with tape.
- Gloves Pair (x2): Wear these always when attending an injured pet.
- Plastic Pouches (x4): Intended to wrap around a dressed foot injury. It will minimise blood spillages.
- Alcohol Free Cleansing Wipes (x4): Used to wrap around wound prior to applying a dressing.
- Scissors (x1).
- Tweezers (x1).
Rosewood Options Travel Accessory First Aid Kit