James Wellbeloved Oral Health Formula has been designed to encourage healthy teeth and gums in adult cats. The most effective way of reducing plaque and calculus is regular brushing of your cat's teeth. That is not always possible and can sometimes be distressing for cat and owner, so we have changed the size and texture of our kibble to try and copy what happens during tooth brushing. The kibble is larger so that your cat has to bite into each one and we have added natural pea fibre to alter the texture so that there is more contact between kibble and tooth. Of course, this food also has everything you would expect from a James Wellbeloved cat food, including omega fatty acids for glossy coat and a natural prebiotic.
James Wellbeloved Adult Cat Oral Health - Turkey at a glance:
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypo-allergenic and ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - Turkey
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Excludes the most common causes of adverse food reactions - no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat: blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps reduce stool odour: added yucca extract
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut: added prebiotic and natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract: widley believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Added Taurine: an essential fatty acids for cats which can support eyes and the heart
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (turkey), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
James Wellbeloved avoids using many of the ingredients renowned for causing food intolerances. This means James Wellbeloved cat and dog food and treats do not contain beef, pork, wheat or wheat gluten, dairy products, eggs or soya.