A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (turkey), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. Turkey is full of white meat goodness and is easy to digest, which makes it ideal for cats prone to digestive disorders.
With the specific needs of your cat in mind, James Wellbeloved Senior Turkey complete cat food has added omega-3 oils for a soft silky coat. The natural supplements of chicory, cranberry and rosemary are also added to help support your cat's immune system and help maintain urinary tract health. With such quality ingredients, it is no surprise that cats find James Wellbeloved so tasty.
James Wellbeloved avoids adding artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. All James Wellbeloved pet foods are hypo-allergenic and use a single source of animal protein to help your pet avoid the misery of food intolerance.
James Wellbeloved Senior Turkey is a completely balanced cat food made of natural, wholesome ingredients that are specially selected to provide the nutritional goodness your pet needs:
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat: with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Helps reduce stool odour: with added yucca extract
- Encourage beneficial bacteria in the gut: with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Contains cranberry extract: which is widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
- Joint support: JW+ - chondroitin, glucosamine & herb
- Added taurin: an essential fatty ascids for cats, supporting eyes & heart
- James Wellbeloved excludes the most common caused of adverse food reaction:
- beef, pork, wheat or wheat gluten, dairy products, eggs or soya
We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
James Wellbeloved avoids using many of the ingredients renowned for causing food intolerances. This means James Wellbeloved cat and dog food and treats do not contain beef, pork, wheat or wheat gluten, dairy products, eggs or soya.