- The COA No-Bark Collar is a cost effective method designed to stop unwanted barking, and it is safe and humane (unlike shock collars).
- It works best when combined with positive reinforcement training, and to maximise effectiveness, should not be left switched on for long periods of time.
- The ergonomic, light-weight shape is more comfortable for the dog to wear and the muted grey colour, has a more subtle appearance.
- The collar features the option to use either sound or vibration and has either two or three level settings dependent on the size of collar. Barking triggers either a high pitched sound or a vibration to interrupt the dog's barking. This interruption provides opportunity to 'click and reward' dog to effectively support the quiet behaviour.
- The material collar is fully adjustable for a correct and comfortable fit.
Company of Animals No-Bark Collar Large