Beaphar Worming Cream is a pleasant-tasting, savoury paste, supplied in an easy-to-use syringe that eliminates roundworms in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. Puppies and kittens should be treated for roundworms at 2 weeks of age. Multi-use pack, suitable for treating whole litters and their mothers. Also suitable for older pets that do not like to take tablets, it can be administered directly into the mouth, applied to a paw, or mixed with a little food
- Pleasant taste for no fuss
- Easy to use syringe
- Suitable for treating whole litters and their mothers
- Kills Roundworm
- Suitable for dogs, puppies, cats and kitttens
How To Use
Each graduation of the syringe will dispense the correct amount of Beaphar Worming Cream for 1kg of bodyweight.
The syringe is marked with guidelines for each 1kg bodyweight dose. In multi-cat or multi-pet households be sure to treat your pets separately when administering in food.
1. Weigh your kitten, cat, puppy or dog carefully to calculate the correct dose.
2. Remove the plastic cap on the end of the syringe.
3. Administer the required volume of Beaphar Worming Cream by depressing the plunger past the required number of graduations according to the weight of your pet.
Beaphar Worming Cream can be administered in the following ways:
• Dabbing the required amount onto the nose or mouth, from where the animal will lick it off
• Given on a biscuit or added to a small amount of the animal’s daily meal (give the remainder afterwards to make sure that all the Worming Cream has been taken)
• Administered directly into the mouth
In multi-cat or multi-pet households be sure to treat your pets separately when administering in food.
- Kittens and puppies: Treat at 2 weeks of age and retreat every two weeks until they are 12 weeks old, thereafter they can be treated at three monthly intervals.
- Nursing queens and bitches: Treat at the same time and as frequently as their kittens and puppies until weaning.
- Adult cats and dogs: Treat every three months.
Do not exceed the stated dose. In the event of an overdose keep the animal warm and seek immediate veterinary advice.
Do not use in kittens and puppies under 2 weeks of age. Do not use simultaneously with any other worming products. Do not use in sick or convalescent animals. Do not use in pregnant queens or bitches. Consult your veterinary surgeon before treating cats or dogs with a history of epilepsy or renal dysfunction. If signs of disease persist or appear, always consult your veterinary surgeon. In case of accidental human ingestion, drink plenty of water, seek medical advice and show the packet or leaflet to the doctor. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. Wash hands after administration of tablets. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For animal treatment only.
Store below 25°C. Store in original packaging and do not remove paste from the syringe until ready to use. Keep away from food and drink, including animal feeding stuffs. Dispose of empty packaging and any un-eaten medicated food in the household rubbish.
*Always Fully Read The Product Label & Packaging Before Use
Piperazine citrate 25% w/w